The incidence of hoarseness in childhood varies between 4 and 23% and occurs depending on the structural or functional problems of the larynx and vocal cord.
It is one of the most common types of cancer that can occur on the vocal cords or adjacent areas to the vocal cords. Although they are more common in men, smokers and older (40-60), the incidence in women has been rising in recent years due to increase smoking.
Aesthetic nose surgery is a reshaping surgery to improve the nose functionally and aesthetically by intervening in the bone and cartilage structures it contains. The structure of the nose, which has an important place in the appearance of the face, is personal and a problem existing in this region will affect the social life of the person.
- Benign and malignant tumor surgeries (with or without LASER)
- Vocal cord augmentation with injection materials (For those with unilateral vocal cord paralysis)
- Botox application to the vocal cord
- Treatment of dyspnea (For both vocal cord paralysis-with laser)
- Larynx tumors
- Sinus tumors
- Oral cavity tumors
- Salivary gland tumors
- Neck Dissections
- Septum surgery (For nasal septal deviation)
- Concha surgery (Nasal turbinate surgery)
- Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
- Nasal Polyposis
- Paranasal Sinus Tumors
Please fill out the form to make an appointment from Prof. Dr. Özcan Öztürk